ORTHOPAEDIC HS ATHLETIC ELIGIBILITY
Students interested in participating in sports for the 2022-23 school year will need to complete the following items before beginning practice:
- The LAUSD Physical Form must be used. Pick up in the main office, or download and print (linked left).
- Page 1 - Health History: Completed by you and your parent/guardian. Be sure you have it completely filled-out and signed. If you checked "Yes" on any health history item, explain briefly.
- Page 2 - Physician Clearance: Completed by your medical provider. Be sure the date of physical, doctor’s signature, and a stamp from the doctor’s office is on the form. Be sure they complete your vision screening and vital signs on the top section of the form.
- Asthma Supplement: If you use an inhaler for asthma, please take the Asthma Medication Supplement with you to your physical appointment and complete it with your medical provider.
- LAUSD offers free/low-cost physicals at some locations click here for more details.
- Athletic Clearance
- This can be obtained through www.athleticclearance.com
- Detailed instructions are downloadable (linked left)
- Health Insurance Card
- This MUST be uploaded to www.athleticclearance.com
- OR you may turn in a copy with your physical
- OR you may email a copy to Mr. Wodehouse
- If you do not have health insurance, LAUSD offers support to procure low or no cost insurance
- CIF also offers a one time purchase of health insurance for the year from K&K Insurance
Please turn in paperwork to Mr. Wodehouse's mailbox in the main office.
Please email Mr. Wodehouse at [email protected] with any questions or concerns or stop by room A154.