Parent Center Homepage
Welcome to Ortho's
Parent Portal Guides (click here)
Volunteer at Ortho
LAUSD schools must review (ensure required fields are completed) and approve or deny the online application for all individuals applying to become certified volunteers. The school principal must verify and approve that the volunteer has met all requirements, including:
- Completed application, printed and signed, kept on file
- Approved application by the Office of Parent and Community Services
- Signed Volunteer Commitment Form
- Megan’s Law clearance through https://www.meganslaw.ca.gov
- Tuberculosis test clearance through a medical provider
- Fingerprinting (when applicable)
Contact the Community Representative if you would like to volunteer at Ortho!
The School Experience Survey is an annual survey administered in the fall to all LAUSD schools. Survey results provide schools with important feedback from teachers, staff, students and parents.