Editing previous response:

Please fix the highlighted areas below before submitting.

Enrollment Verification

Former Students:
If you graduated or left PRIOR to 2013 - you will need to order your Proof of Graduation Letter through the LAUSD Student Records. The website is: lausd.scriborder.com

If You Graduated or Left 2013 to Currently Enrolled - please complete the form below.
Only student or parent is allowed to pick up letter. Please bring ID when picking up.

Required fields marked with an asterisk *

Contact Information

Are you a current student?*
Answer Required

Please allow 2-3 days for enrollment verifications to be processed. Thank you!