Transcript Request » Transcript Information Request

Transcript Information Request

Former Students:

If you graduated or left PRIOR to 2013 - you will need to order your transcript through the LAUSD Student Records. The website is:

If You Graduated or Left 2013 to present please come into the Main Office and complete the Transcript Request Form. If you're not currently enrolled as a student at Ortho H.S. please note there is a 5.00 fee for every Official Transcript. (State ID/DL required for verification)
Kevin Asencio
Office Tech. - Counseling